Getting an Google AdSense account is the immediate goal of new bloggers. Adsense is regarded as the best contextual advertisement platform.
If you wondering how to earn with Google Adsense, then you are in luck. Because this post will give you a guide to creating an Adsense account as well as tips before applying.
Google Adsense Account Guide
It is only fair to define it on this post. AdSense program created for web publishers to register on and get adverts placements on their webpages.
Note: To get an Adsense account, you need to own a blog and you must be above 18.
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating an AdSense Account:
- First, go to the Signup page for AdSense at https://www.google.com/adsense/apply
Click on create a new Google account, or choose to use your existing Google account. You can also apply with custom email as it increases your AdSense account approval.
- On the form, enter your website domain address.
- Select a content language. Ensure not to include the http://.
The next step is of great importance.
- Enter contact details as required on the screen
Note for the “payee name” tallies with your bank account name. This is important because checks or EFT payment will be sent under this name. Google restricts payee name change in these countries after sign up.
- Read and accept the AdSense policies, put a checkmark in all three boxes.
- Then, click on “Submit” and review your details once again.
- Use your email address to sign up or preferably use ZohoMail or domain specific email for a quick approval.
After completion of Adsense account sign up,
- Add AdSense codes to your blog.
After this is done, your blog will be reviewed and an Adsense Pin will be sent to you.
Nate the process takes approximately 1-2 months depending on geographical locations.
- Then, Submit your tax information to ensure you will be paid.
- Enter your pin to your Adsense account.
Note: the AdSense Pin will be mailed to you once you hit the $10 threshold and payment will commence once the $100 accrued.
Adsense sign in Process
follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to https://www.google.com/adsense.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Then, click Sign in.
Some tips to get Adsense approval
The following are some useful tips that might guarantee Adsense account approval.
- Buy a Custom Domain name.
- Avoid plagiarism.
- South Asian nations blog must be 6-month-old.
- Create at least 25 high-quality Posts.
- Design your images yourself or use royalty free images from pixabay or google advance search.
- Ensure your blog design is easy and user friendly
I just hope this post is really helpful to ensure to read other related posts. Cheerio for now!!!
Learn how to earn up to $1000 and above blogging! Signup now | Coupon: take100