Let’s talk about Facebook Avatar Setup. Facebook has finally released its latest feature, the new Facebook Avatar 2020 which enables users to create their own Avatar. In today’s article, we will be discussing how u can easily set up or create your own Facebook Avatar. But before that, I will like to brief you on what the Facebook Avatar is all about.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar is the new and latest Facebook feature. It enables users to create amazing avatars of themselves. These Avatars will then be featured in stickers thereby enabling users to share them on comment sections, Facebook stories. As well as using them to communicate with others.
Not only will you use the customized Avatar on FB, but FB also allows users to make use of the customized Avatar on several social media platforms.
The most amazing thing about the FB Avatar is that it relieves you of the stress of just having to type over and over again. Thereby making communication very much easier.
Now, let’s talk about creating your own FB Avatar. Here’s how you can create or make your own Facebook Avatar:
How to Setup Facebook Avatar
Have you been looking for how you can easily set up your own Facebook Avatar? Yes, right? Then you are on the right platform. To do that, all you have to do is:
- Launch your Facebook App. After you must have launched your Facebook App, click on the Menu icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- To see the Avatar options, scroll down and click on the “See More” tab.
- Choose your Facial features. To save you the stress of looking into the mirror to see what exactly you look like, Facebook already built-in a feature that allows you to pull up the selfie cam. To choose your facial feature, you will start by selecting your skin tone. After you must have selected a suitable skin tone, you can now move to pick from different hairstyles. As well as suitable shapes for your face, eyes, and nose. You can as well choose to customize the color of your eyes, apply some makeup, and facial hair.
Features like beauty marks and mouth lines are not excluded.
- Now pick from several body types and outfits to finish up the touches.
Exempting the outfits, there are also several head wears to choose from. Head wears like hijab, baseball hat or beret. You can as well choose to go for a headband with cat ears.
- After you must have chosen your preferred outfit, facial features and style, click on the checkmark icon in the corner of the screen to save your customized Avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatars
After creating your Avatar, I’m sure you would be very excited to send your customized Avatars to families and friends.
To do this, go to the comment box under the sticker icon on Facebook or Messenger and tap anyone that suits your mood or current mood then send it.