Are you having difficulties in signing up for Gmail account or you don’t know how to login your Gmail account? If yes, Kindly follow-up with this article to get the sign-up and login guide. Gmail is a free email service that is developed by Google. This service enables users to send and receive emails on the internet. Google mail was created by Paul Buchheit and it was launched on the 1st of April 2004.
You can have access to the Google mail on the web or using a third-party program that synchronizes e-mail content via IMAP or POP. This service is available in 105 languages. When the service was launched in 2004, it offers users one-gigabyte storage capacity but presently it comes with 15-gigabyte storage capacity. Currently, Google mail users can receive emails that are up to 50 megabytes. Users can send emails up to 25 megabytes in size.
The service enables users to insert files from google drive into the message if the user wants to send a larger file to another user. One of the advantages of this service is that the server scan emails for multiple purposes automatically. Presently, Google mail is one of the best email service provider in the whole world. It has more than one billion users in the world. On this post, I will give you a short and simple guide on how to sign up and Login your Gmail account.
How to sign up for Gmail Account
- Open your web browser and visit Google mail official site. You can open the App on your device if you have it.
- Tap the create account option and wait for the sign-up form to display on your screen.
- Enter your first name, last name, username, password and re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Enter your phone number to verify your account, then click on the next option. You will get a verification code on your device.
- Input the verification code in the provided box on the sign-up form.
- Enter your date of birth, gender, and click on the next button.
- Lastly, review the platform terms and condition then click on the I agree option to complete the sign-up process.
- After click on the I agree option, your account will be created instantly.
How to Login Gmail Account
- Open the official Gmail App or visit the website if you don’t have the app.
- Click on the sign in option and enter your email and password.