Have you heard about the Instagram business profile?. The Instagram business account is the account specifically for business owners on Instagram.
With marketers and consumers alike flocking to make Instagram the home for their business, The Instagram business account is just for you. Social media marketing has revolutionalized business approach in recent time.
What is an Instagram business profile?
An Instagram business profile is a free Instagram feature that offers brands various feature to help their businesses. The Instagram business profiles offer features such as a contact button, Instagram analytics, ad targeting, and more. Over 15 million businesses are leveraging Instagram business profiles to reach their audiences.
The Instagram business profile is very similar to the facebook page. However, I would recommend having an Instagram business profile over the facebook page because of the recent shift in marketing to Instagram.
Key Instagram Benefits
- Instagram photos guarantee more conversion because it simply focuses on photos.
- The Instagram business profile guarantees a high ROI on every dollar because of the market shift.
- Instagram ads materials can be used across various platforms.
- Customers response to Instagram photos allows you to readjusting your business focus.
How to create an Instagram business profile
Creating an Instagram business profile is simple! By following these easy steps, you’ll be well on your way to adding a new tool in your social media marketing toolbox.
- Download the Instagram app
First, download the app on your mobile device because if the compatibility and completeness on the mobile app. Simply search for Instagram in the app store, and download.
- Create an account
Launch the app:
- Option 1: Sign up using a designated business email address or phone number, then enter the desired username.
- Option 2: Sign up with your Facebook account. This steps will copy your facebook details and link both accounts.
3. Connect to Facebook
By default, the process starts with having a personal profile. To have an Instagram business profile, it has to be connected to a Facebook business page.
- Click the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- At the top right corner of the page, go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Switch to a business profile.”
- You will be prompted to connect to Facebook after a couple of slides.
- Select “Choose a page.
- Then Set the page to “public.” and Click “OK.”
Next, Instagram will authorization to manage your Facebook pages. Select the page, and click “Next.”
Note the Facebook business page will not appear if you are not a page admin.
- Complete the profile setup
To finish your profile, enter an email, phone number, and address for your business. The profile will be auto-filled if it already appears on your Facebook page.
- Edit your Instagram business profile
Go back to your profile page, and click “Edit your profile.” to add photos, edit bio. and website link. If your account was switched from a personal account, you might want to change the photo, name, and username to reflect your business. Also, change your profile picture to the business logo for customers to find you on Instagram.
The bio is an opportunity to put some branded language, links or hashtags in your profile. Make a brief statement about your business.
- Invite contacts to follow you
“Invite Facebook friends” with the option in the settings it notifies your entire Facebook network. You can also “Invite friends” from other networks such as Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Yahoo! contacts. You need a large number of followers to be successful on the Instagram market place.
- Fill your gallery
Finally, you can now start adding photos to your gallery. Click the cross-shaped to media from your phone gallery.
That is it you can create an Instagram business profile easily with these steps
Learn how to earn up to $1000 and above blogging! Signup now | Coupon: take100